- Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:03:30 +0000: World's movers and shakers meet in Istanbul for Atlantic Council summit - Daily Sabah - kosovo economy - Google News
Daily SabahWorld's movers and shakers meet in Istanbul for Atlantic Council summit
... leaders for the 8th time in Turkey at the Istanbul Summit which will focus on regions from Syria to Africa and the Black Sea region to the eastern Mediterranean, discussing issues on the international agenda regarding the economy, national security ...
- Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:12:00 +0000: Azerbaijan against Kosovo's admission to WCO - Trend News Agency - kosovo economy - Google NewsAzerbaijan against Kosovo's admission to WCO
Trend News Agency
During the conference, Aliyev also expressed his attitude towards the admission of Kosovo to the WCO. He recalled that this issue was raised back in 2012 at the 199th and 120th sessions of the Customs Cooperation Council at the WCO General Staff.
and more »
- Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:48:49 +0000: Azerbaijani protests against Kosovo's membership to WCO - APA - kosovo economy - Google News
APAAzerbaijani protests against Kosovo's membership to WCO
He also noted that other countries face problems of territorial integrity and WCO should not be place of political issues: “Azerbaijan does not recognize Kosovo's independence and one-sidedly declared independence contradicts international law. Kosovo ...
- Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:20:42 +0000: Energy sector as key factor of economic development in Kosovo - European Western Balkans (press release) - kosovo economy - Google NewsEnergy sector as key factor of economic development in Kosovo
European Western Balkans (press release)
Prime Minister Mustafa expressed his gratitude for the continuous support and assistance that the Government of Kosovo and institutions have received from international partners, which support has contributed to the recovery of the economy and focus on ...
- Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:12:57 +0000: IMF lifts forecast for Kosovo 2017 GDP growth to 3.5% - SeeNews - kosovo economy - Google News
SeeNewsIMF lifts forecast for Kosovo 2017 GDP growth to 3.5%
PRISTINA (Kosovo), April 19 (SeeNews) - The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has raised its forecast for Kosovo's 2017 economic growth to a real 3.5% from 3.3% projected in October, according to the latest edition of the IMF's World Economic Outlook ...
and more »